The new show Big History will feature CSUF history professortags: Big History, CSUF
Jonathan Markley, Ph.D., an associate professor of history, will offer his insight and expertise as a historian on Big History, a show on History Channel’s sister network, H2.
In the show’s first episode, which premiered Saturday, Markley described the importance of salt in human history and how life requires it.
Markley will be explaining the different concepts the Big History movement uses, such as how miscellaneous things like salt, horses and tin buttons connect to historic events....
comments powered by Disqus
- New Hampshire professors at odds with library over discarded books
- Troubled history fuels Japan-China tension
- Independent Scotland's last gasp forgotten in Panama jungle
- LBJ was the ‘most-threatened president in American history’
- New exhibit at the World War I Museum ... Over by Christmas: August-December 1914
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets
- Diane Ravitch blasts the NYT for failing to understand the controversy over Common Core
- Mormon history professors debate atheists in bid to foster greater understanding