Public Interest Declassification Board Seeks Input on Declassification PrioritiesHistorians/History
The Public Interest Declassification Board is seeking input about what the government should prioritize for declassification. Current topic is records 25 years or younger with more topics to follow over the next month. http://blogs.archives.gov/transformingclassification/
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade