AHA executive director Jim Grossman on what's new at #aha2014 [VIDEO]tags: interviews, American Historical Association, AHA 2014
History News Network editor David Austin Walsh sat down with AHA executive director Jim Grossman at the Wardman Park Marriott on New Year's Day to talk about the upcoming annual meeting, Grossman's three and a half years at the AHA, and what new projects to look forward to in 2014.
comments powered by Disqus
- Egypt’s Nasser is blamed for current problems by the regime
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Stephen Cohen was once considered a top Russia historian. Now he publishes odd defenses of Vladimir Putin.
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians