Anthony Grafton: The Future of History Books [VIDEO]tags: American Historical Association, videos
For most historians, Anthony Grafton needs no introduction. Henry Putnam University Professor at Princeton University, Grafton is one of the foremost scholars of early modern Europe alive today, and for many is the public face of scholarly advocacy for the history profession.
In this interview with HNN, Professor Grafton discusses the future of the printed book, and what younger historians should know about the emerging field of digital history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Classicist Mary Beard celebrated by the New Yorker as “The Troll Slayer”
- Ilan Pappé praised in Iran as a "prominent anti-Zionist Israeli historian and intellectual"
- It's hard to be an optimist today, but Juan Cole is
- Georgetown U. Professor Compares Israel to ISIS
- It’s not 1939, says Deborah Lipstadt, but Jews have a right to be worried