Elaine Carey and Julia Brookins: The Past, Present, and Future of the AHA Tuning Project [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: American Historical Association, videos
Elaine Carey is Associate Professor at St. John's University in Queens, NY and the vice-president for the AHA Teaching Division. Julia Brookins is the AHA's special projects coordinator. Both of them have played leading roles in the AHA's Tuning Project for undergraduate education.
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel