Turkish Parliament Speaker writes letters to sixteen countries over genocide resolutions
Arinc stated that national parliaments were not the places where decisions on historical events can be taken, and added that parliaments should in fact exert efforts to create and improve atmosphere of friendship and cooperation among countries and peoples.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I