Douglas Brinkley to Do Oral Histories of Katrina
Brinkley fled to Houston after the hurricane hit New Orleans. He returned later to try to help the victims.
He told Brian Lamb that the oral histories will be taken under the auspices of the Roosevelt center, which he heads.
comments powered by Disqus
Gregory Michael Dorr - 9/10/2005
I listened to Doug Brinkley's discussions with Kathrina callers on CSpan this evening and want to invite everyone to tune into CSpan the next time Brinkley is scheduled to appear. Yes he is articulate on a variety of issues and I would elect him to any public office he would so honor this nation to accept.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals