Jeffrey Rogers Hummel
His articles and reviews have appeared in the Journal of Economic History, the Texas Law Review, the International Philosophical Quarterly, the Independent Review, the Review of Austrian Economics, the Journal of Libertarian Studies, Reason, and numerous other publications. He has contributed to the Encyclopedia Of American Business History And Biography and to a collection edited by Robert Higgs entitled Arms, Politics, and the Economy.
comments powered by Disqus
- Five Things You Need to Know to be a Better Digital Preservationist
- Book on Losing British Generals Wins American History Prize
- Stanford scholar explores civil rights revolution's positive impact on the South's economy
- Harvard Historian Nancy Koehn on Amazon's Tentacular Reach
- Q&A with historian and author Nick Turse