Jeffrey Rogers Hummel
His articles and reviews have appeared in the Journal of Economic History, the Texas Law Review, the International Philosophical Quarterly, the Independent Review, the Review of Austrian Economics, the Journal of Libertarian Studies, Reason, and numerous other publications. He has contributed to the Encyclopedia Of American Business History And Biography and to a collection edited by Robert Higgs entitled Arms, Politics, and the Economy.
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!