NEW KID ON THE BLOCK 11-06-03
I am pleased to join Liberty and Power. As I told David when I was invited, there are several writers on this list whose work I've admired for some time. It's awfully flattering to be invited to join such an august group. I hope I can hold up my end of the bargain.
I author the majority of my blogging work at SCSU Scholars. SCSU is St. Cloud State University, my employer, which National Association of Scholars president Steve Balch once described as"ground zero" of the battle against political correctness in Minnesota. The Scholars blog grew out of a desire to have a way for people opposed to the infantilization of our university's curriculum, the curtailment of free speech, and the continued poor governance by both the administration and a faculty union.
I am hoping to bring a couple of items from there to the readers of L&P, but more to the point I'd like an opportunity to expand my writing beyond issues in higher education. I will write often on international political economy and central banking (these are my areas of expertise).
Posted by King Banaian at 4:50 p.m. EST
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation