Video of the Week: North Korea propaganda video depicts Washington, D.C., nuclear attackRoundup
tags: North Korea, propaganda, Video of the Week
North Korea's newest propaganda video, "Last Chance," shows a nuclear strike on Washington, D.C., and warns the United States against provoking an attack.
The four-minute video, uploaded Saturday to the North's propaganda website DPRK, includes a computer-generated scene of a submarine-launched nuclear missilestriking the Capitol building in Washington, D.C.
As the weapon is shown exploding near the Lincoln Memorial, Korean subtitles appear on the screen.
"If the American imperialists provoke us a bit, we will not hesitate to slap them with a pre-emptive nuclear strike," the message said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?