Tony Blair could face Iraq contempt vote in CommonsBreaking News
tags: Iraq War, Tony Blair, Chilcot Report
Conservative David Davis said he will present the motion on Thursday accusing the former PM of misleading Parliament.
Meanwhile, John Prescott, the then deputy prime minister, said he now believed the invasion was "illegal".
Mr Blair has apologised for mistakes he made but has said he stands by his decision and "there were no lies".
comments powered by Disqus
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream