"The Vietnam War" by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick: An interview with Christian G. Appy and Carolyn EisenbergHistorians in the News
tags: Vietnam War, Ken Burns
Christian G. Appy is a professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Carolyn Eisenberg is a professor of history at Hofstra University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 6, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association following the panel, "A Fateful Misunderstanding: A Discussion of the Film Documentary The Vietnam War by Ken Burns and Lynn Novick."
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump and the Suburbs: Is He Out of Tune with America's Increasingly Diverse Voters?
- Depicting Japan in British propaganda of the Second World War
- Trump Claims ‘1917’ Pandemic Ended World War II—Which Began in 1939
- It Really Is Time to Get Rid of the Filibuster
- A Tale of Atomic Bombs and Paper Cranes: Harry Truman's Grandson Pursues Reconciliation