Trump says he doesn’t take vacationsBreaking News
tags: Teddy Roosevelt, Trump
President Trump is expected to take a vacation from Washington this month to this Bedminster, N.J., golf club. Last year, he took a 17-day trip to the club. But don’t call these retreats “vacations.” Trump hates vacations.
“Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying your work, you’re in the wrong job,” he wrote in his 2004 book “Trump: Think Like a Billionaire.”
comments powered by Disqus
- Carl Reiner’s Life Should Remind Us: If You Like Laughing, Thank FDR And The New Deal
- A Teacher Held a Famous Racism Exercise in 1968. She’s Still at It.
- A Brief History of The Word ‘Redskin’ And How It Became a Source of Controversy
- Just How Little U.S. Students Learn About African American History — And Five Steps to Start to Change That
- Calling Racism A ‘Leftist Lie,’ White Vandals Target California Black Lives Matter Slogan
- When American Politics Turned Toxic (Review)
- Unions Are Essential for Eliminating Racism
- This Maine Governor Never Publicly Embraced the Klan, But He Never Disavowed its Support
- How a Lincoln-Douglass Debate Led to Historic Discovery
- Racist, Brutal Past or Hispanic History? Latinos Clash over Spanish Colonial Statues