Trump says he doesn’t take vacationsBreaking News
tags: Teddy Roosevelt, Trump
President Trump is expected to take a vacation from Washington this month to this Bedminster, N.J., golf club. Last year, he took a 17-day trip to the club. But don’t call these retreats “vacations.” Trump hates vacations.
“Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying your work, you’re in the wrong job,” he wrote in his 2004 book “Trump: Think Like a Billionaire.”
comments powered by Disqus
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- Arrested for having sex with men, this gay civil rights leader could finally be pardoned in California
- Ancient aboriginal aquaculture system older than Stonehenge uncovered by Australia wildfires
- How the Government Came to Decide the Color of Your Food
- In 1851, a Maryland Farmer Tried to Kidnap Free Blacks in Pennsylvania. He Wasn’t Expecting the Neighborhood to Fight Back
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists
- National Security Archive Releases USCYBERCOM documents which shed new light on the campaign to counter ISIS in cyberspace