Video of the Week 2: Michael Beschloss Analyzes Trump's State of the Union AddressRoundup
tags: politics, State of the Union, presidential history, Video of the Week, Trump
How will President Trump's 2019 State of the Union address fit into American history? And can the president’s annual speech change the dynamics on Capitol Hill? Presidential historian Michael Beschloss joins Judy Woodruff to put this moment of political division in context.
comments powered by Disqus
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire