UPDATE: Technical DifficultiesHNN
Dear HNN Community,
We apologize if any of you have had difficulty contacting HNN by email between Wednesday evening and the present time. Our email host is experiencing technical difficulties that have prevented HNN from receiving email on several of our accounts.
We hope this situation will be rectified soon and appreciate patience for responses to emails and article submissions.
UPDATE: We have started to receive new emails this morning. It remains to be seen if emails sent to HNN between 8:00 pm EDT Wednesday and 10:30 am Friday will be recovered. If you emailed HNN with urgent business during that time consider re-sending your message.
comments powered by Disqus
- John Hume, Nobel Laureate for Work in Northern Ireland, Dies at 83
- Statue of White Woman Holding Hatchet and Scalps Sparks Backlash in New England
- 'We Always Knew What It Stood For': Small Texas Town Torn Over Its Confederate Statue
- UNC Tenured Faculty Tell Students to Stay Home Amid COVID Concerns: 'It Is Not Safe for You to Come to Campus'
- Counting Down with #19Suffrage Stories: 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Women Survivors of the Atomic Bombs
- How White Supremacy Infected Christianity and the Republican Party
- Reaganland Is the Riveting Conclusion to a Story That Still Isn’t Over (Review)
- Returning From War, Returning to Racism
- Remembering Our Friend and Colleague, Professor David H. Bensman