Kamala Harris Will Play Major Role As Vice President, Historian SaysHistorians in the News
tags: Julian Zelizer, vice presidents, Kamala Harris
Kamala Harris will make history when she becomes the first Black and south Asian woman to serve as vice president. But historian Julian Zelizer says she will do more than make history. He writes that she will be a major voice in the White House during the next four years.
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel