War Presidents and Public Opinion Polls
Articles & Excerpts
- NYT Discovers that A Duke U. Political Scientist Influenced Bush to Emphasize Victory to Maintain Public Support
- Have Americans Usually Supported Their Wars?
- What the Public Will Stomach By Lawrence F. Kaplan
- Did Public Opinion Really Shift After Tet?
- Do War Presidents Do Better at the Polls? By David Greenberg
- Can Bush Make a Comeback? (10-31-05)
- Is Iraq Developing into a Quagmire? (8-25-05)
- Iraq: Are We at a Turning Point? (4-6-04)
- What Can President Bush Do to Win If Iraq Remains a Mess? (1-26-04)
comments powered by Disqus