War Presidents and Public Opinion Polls
Articles & Excerpts
- NYT Discovers that A Duke U. Political Scientist Influenced Bush to Emphasize Victory to Maintain Public Support
- Have Americans Usually Supported Their Wars?
- What the Public Will Stomach By Lawrence F. Kaplan
- Did Public Opinion Really Shift After Tet?
- Do War Presidents Do Better at the Polls? By David Greenberg
- Can Bush Make a Comeback? (10-31-05)
- Is Iraq Developing into a Quagmire? (8-25-05)
- Iraq: Are We at a Turning Point? (4-6-04)
- What Can President Bush Do to Win If Iraq Remains a Mess? (1-26-04)
comments powered by Disqus
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- Archaeologists' findings may prove Rome a century older than thought
- 150 years of medical journals to go online
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies
- Italian forces in WW2 were not soft and Mussolini wasn't a clown, British historian claims