Judgments Judged and Wrongs Remembered: Examining the Japanese American Civil Liberties Cases on Their Sixtieth Anniversary
Announcing the publication of"Judgments Judged and Wrongs Remembered: Examining the Japanese American Civil Liberties Cases on Their Sixtieth Anniversary," a symposium issue of the interdisciplinary journal Law & Contemporary Problems. The Foreword by Eric Muller, which briefly introduces each of the twelve articles, is here.
Each of the articles is available online in full-text, and also in pdf format. You'll find lots of provocative reading if you're interested in the Japanese American internment of World War II and its relevance to current debates on antiterrorism policy and racial profiling.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch