Bangladesh discovers ancient fort city
So far, a moat round the citadel has been uncovered along with parts of an ancient road at Wari, 85 km (53 miles) northeast of the capital Dhaka.
"The citadel and a raft of artifacts may help redefine history of India," said Sufi Mostafizur Rahman, head of the department of archaeology at Jahangirnagar University, near Dhaka.
"The well-planned road with even manholes proves that the citadel was managed by a very efficient administration," Mostafizur added.
comments powered by Disqus
stupify - 1/7/2004
so the fact that they got the oh so important birthday of an ignorant cunt wrong their arguements are obliterated?
congratulations, you've just convinced you are a complete dumbass \o/
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I