Ronald Dworkin debates possibility of democracy [audio 30min]
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/30/2006
I forsee a vast transformation of the Democratic system in America, and what comes out will look nothing like a Democracy.
America is headed either for a severe Dictitorial regime, or a vast purging of those steering America today in that direction.
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?