Ronald Dworkin debates possibility of democracy [audio 30min]
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/30/2006
I forsee a vast transformation of the Democratic system in America, and what comes out will look nothing like a Democracy.
America is headed either for a severe Dictitorial regime, or a vast purging of those steering America today in that direction.
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I