- Timothy Furnish: Ignorance May Be Bliss, but It Makes for Bad Policy: Analysis of the Iraq Study Group Report
- Daniel Pipes: James Baker's Terrible Iraq Report
- Jordan Tama: Why some national security panels have worked better than others
- Melvin Small: A Vietnam Commission and What Might Have Been
- Rick Shenkman: One President. Two Commissions. He Wanted Neither.
- Michael Beschloss: Presidents listen to blue-ribbon panels—sometimes
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."