Bush Cites Body Counts as Proof of Success in Iraq
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/22/2006
Not long ago there was mounting cry about US Service men being killed in Iraq. Today the body count is still rising, as Bush celebrates victory, but the reason for the static death data may be found in the fact that Iraqi people instead are seeing a very sharp rise in killing.
Perhaps we need take our focus off the Vietnam similarity in Iraq, and pay closer attention to El Salvadore, and the Salvadore Option.
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals