Bush Cites Body Counts as Proof of Success in Iraq
comments powered by Disqus
DeWayne Edward Benson - 12/22/2006
Not long ago there was mounting cry about US Service men being killed in Iraq. Today the body count is still rising, as Bush celebrates victory, but the reason for the static death data may be found in the fact that Iraqi people instead are seeing a very sharp rise in killing.
Perhaps we need take our focus off the Vietnam similarity in Iraq, and pay closer attention to El Salvadore, and the Salvadore Option.
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Archive of WW II war crimes made public
- They tried to kill Hitler. Now they’re heroes.
- ‘Clinton Inc.’ Author Dishes on Monica Lewinsky and the Blue Dress
- Senator’s Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others’ Works, Uncited
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation
- John D’Emilio, renowned professor of gay studies, retires
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in