Mother's DayHot Topics
tags: Mothers Day
Ann Jarvis, the founder of Mother's Day
- The Shocking History of Mother's Day
- Backstory: The Good Mother: A History of American Motherhood
Rebecca Jo Plant: The Politics of Mother's Day
Ruth Rosen: How to return Mother's Day to its original meaning
Miri Rubin: Why Mary Is the Mother We Celebrate the Rest of the Year
- Marilyn Gardner: Was It Easier Being a Mother in 1908?
- Mother's Day: It Was Established in Honor of Peace
- Rob MacDougall: The War Against Mothers Day
- Mother's Day: Who Invented It?
- Ruth Rosen: The Motherhood Manifesto
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade