Gordon Brown: Says President Bush has great sense of history
Gordon Brown: I enjoyed my discussions with him. I think what what I particularly enjoyed about my discussions is his sense of history.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 8/8/2007
Considering the kinds of historical analogies use by the Bush adminastration includes WW2 for the GWOT and the S.Korean model for the USA in the Middle East. Even if upon analysis the anology either doesn't fit or produces a terrible model for today.
- Zara removes striped pyjamas with yellow star following online outrage
- According To U.S. Big Data, We Won The Vietnam War
- Nearly Every Founding Fathers’ Quote Shared By A Likely Future Congressman Is Fake
- Fareed Zakaria Appears to Have Plagiarized Entire Paragraphs in One of His Books
- Medal of Honor for a Civil War Hero 150 Years in the Grave
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left
- Fox to turn Doris Kearns Goodwin’s “No Ordinary Time” into a 10 hour series on FDR and Eleanor
- Martin Kramer says Columbia University professors claim Israelis are the new Nazis
- Denying Historians: China’s Archives Increasingly Off-Bounds
- Is this the way to teach history? Mark Carnes thinks so.