Gordon Brown: Says President Bush has great sense of history
Gordon Brown: I enjoyed my discussions with him. I think what what I particularly enjoyed about my discussions is his sense of history.
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 8/8/2007
Considering the kinds of historical analogies use by the Bush adminastration includes WW2 for the GWOT and the S.Korean model for the USA in the Middle East. Even if upon analysis the anology either doesn't fit or produces a terrible model for today.
- In words spoken hours before 9-11, hear Bill Clinton say why he could have, but didn’t, kill bin Laden
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- History Professor: Convicted Cop Killer Mumia Should Be Celebrated Like Martin Luther King Jr. in Schools
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90
- Rick Perlstein: “Ronald Reagan absolved America almost in a priestly role not to have to contend with sin. The consequences are all around us today”