Bush's daughter, Jenna, to be married
Is a White House wedding in the works?
Jenna Bush, one of President Bush's twin daughters, is engaged to be married to her longtime boyfriend, Henry Hager, the White House announced Thursday.
Asked if the two were getting married in the Rose Garden, Sally McDonough, press secretary for first lady Laura Bush, replied: "They have not set any details, date or place."
[Click on SOURCE link to watch a video by Bob Faw that reviews past White House weddings.]
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 8/18/2007
I thought that this was about history not this dross about politician children's lives. Junk I say,junk. Leave it to "People Mag." for this stuff. Just imagine them covering any of the serious topics at HNN and how jarring and ludicrous that would be.
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."