Limbaugh website featured image of Stalin with Media Matters logo on his chest
On October 4, nationally syndicated radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh's website prominently displayed an image of former Soviet dictator Josef Stalin with a Media Matters for America logo over the left breast pocket of his uniform. The headline above the image read: "Stalinists Have Taken Over the Left," while the caption read, "They've gone beyond ideology to totalitarianism."
comments powered by Disqus
William Mandel - 10/6/2007
Stalinists were Communists throughout the world who believed in Stalin's day, which ended half a century ago, that he was a true representative and the world leader of that ideology. While Communists in general are few in number today outside Cuba, perhaps China and probably Vietnam, the number who hold that view of Stalin is minuscule, politically negligible.
- Heffron, of WWII's Band of Brothers, Dies at 90
- Fully 70 percent of films from silent era are lost, according to Library of Congress report
- "Secret" Labyrinth of Tunnels under Rome Mapped
- Florida Tribe Re-Creates Daring Escape From The Trail Of Tears
- Evolution, Civil War history entwine in plant fossil with a tragic past