Ann Coulter: Bush One of 'Greatest Presidents' Ever
She adds: "It is unquestionable that Bush has made this country safe by keeping Islamic lunatics pinned down fighting our troops in Iraq.... Our servicemen must be baffled by the constant nay-saying coming from their own country....
"Monthly casualties in Iraq now come in slightly lower than a weekend with Anna Nicole Smith. According to a CNN report last week, for the entire month of May, there were only 19 troop deaths in Iraq. (Last year, five people on average were shot every day in Chicago.) With Iraqi deaths at an all-time low, Iraq is safer than Detroit -- although the Middle Eastern food is still better in Detroit."
comments powered by Disqus
Randll Reese Besch - 6/18/2008
Check out PNAC to find out what they really want to do here and in the Middle East. Coulter is just a cheerleader for the new reich after all so that isn't a surprise.
Rhubarb Koznowski - 6/16/2008
Ann Coulter does not deserve the airtime she gets. I suppose she could trade on her looks, but her intellect is as lacking as is Sean Hannity. Fox Noise could do better if they hired a comedian. At least the laughs would be planned.
Stephen Kislock - 6/14/2008
Some see the forest, some hear the tree fall, while others see a place to be clear cut.
Is Editor & Publisher a Gobble's enterprise?
Is their a list of Bush's accomplishments, to qualify him as Great, Greatest, or Incompetent?
Without the Cheney/Bush desire to Atack Iraq, 911, would never of happened. A title for the Bush administration "A Sleep at the Helm of State".
- ‘Google must not be left to censor history’ – Wikipedia founder
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- ISIS is destroying both Shia and Sunni shrines and buildings in Mosul
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?
- Historian who calls bull&%$@ on July 4th parade causes controversy
- This is what motivated history students in high school and middle school can do!
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians