66 Srebrenica victims exhumed in Bosnia
Forensic experts say they have exhumed 66 Srebrenica massacre victims from a mass grave in eastern Bosnia.
Murat Hurtic, the head of the forensic team, says the last bodies were taken out Friday. The team exhumed two complete and 64 incomplete skeletons.
An ID card found in the grave supports initial information that the bodies
were of Muslim men from Srebrenica who were killed in the July 1995
comments powered by Disqus
- T. rex fossils arrive at Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History
- Quote of the Day -- Time Magazine's Top 100 People
- Investigation: The Resegregation of America's Schools
- 5 Explosive Revelations Leaked from Senate Report Exposing CIA Torture
- In Parts of the South, Glorifying Slavery No Longer Pays the Bills
- UC Berkeley professor emeritus Robert Harlan dies at 84
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!