66 Srebrenica victims exhumed in Bosnia
Forensic experts say they have exhumed 66 Srebrenica massacre victims from a mass grave in eastern Bosnia.
Murat Hurtic, the head of the forensic team, says the last bodies were taken out Friday. The team exhumed two complete and 64 incomplete skeletons.
An ID card found in the grave supports initial information that the bodies
were of Muslim men from Srebrenica who were killed in the July 1995
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."