Second Native American canoe found in Oconee (SC)
It will now join the canoe found in the Chattooga River in 2002 in a preservation process and eventual exhibits at the museum, according to Nick Gambrell, the center’s curator and director.
The latest canoe, found in the Keowee River, was discovered last month by three young boys, Gambrell said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Journalist Michael Wolraich says he wrote his new book about the Progressives to teach Americans how to do liberal politics
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years