CBS Reporter Investigated for Looting Iraqi Mementoes
Agents found out that Logan had items in her possession which belong back in Iraq, after a video profile on the beautiful reporter was aired called “Lara Logan’s Spoils of War.”
In the video, Logan shows off mementoes from Iraq and Afghanistan which she keeps in her Washington office. She explained she found the pieces in the ruins of the Olympic committee building after it was bombed by American forces.
comments powered by Disqus
- Study: Violent radicalism in UK isn't associated with poverty
- CONFIRMED: the Shrine of Jonah/Mosque of Yunus (Nineveh, Mosul, Iraq) has been destroyed
- Chinese President Xi Jinping: Nobody can change history
- Iraq’s Long-Lost Mythical Temple Has Been Found…and Is In Danger of Disappearing Again
- CBS features in-depth coverage of the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Civil Rights law
- Obama to award National Humanities Medals to 3 historians
- Historian Curt Gentry, known for Hoover biography and ‘Helter Skelter,’ dies at 83
- Harvard historian: strategy of climate science denial groups 'extremely successful'
- Curators at Victoria and Albert Museum are pushing the boundaries of collecting
- Ukrainian Leaders Are Using David Barton's Theocratic Pseudo-History To Build Their Nation