CBS Reporter Investigated for Looting Iraqi Mementoes
Jules Crittenden reports that federal agents are investigating whether CBS correspondent Lara Logan smuggled mementoes to the U.S.
Agents found out that Logan had items in her possession which belong back in Iraq, after a video profile on the beautiful reporter was aired called “Lara Logan’s Spoils of War.”
In the video, Logan shows off mementoes from Iraq and Afghanistan which she keeps in her Washington
office. She explained she found the pieces in the ruins of the Olympic committee building after it
was bombed by American forces.
comments powered by Disqus
- Is it a reminder of Nazis or a historical object worthy of saving?
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies