CBS Reporter Investigated for Looting Iraqi Mementoes
Jules Crittenden reports that federal agents are investigating whether CBS correspondent Lara Logan smuggled mementoes to the U.S.
Agents found out that Logan had items in her possession which belong back in Iraq, after a video profile on the beautiful reporter was aired called “Lara Logan’s Spoils of War.”
In the video, Logan shows off mementoes from Iraq and Afghanistan which she keeps in her Washington
office. She explained she found the pieces in the ruins of the Olympic committee building after it
was bombed by American forces.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."