History's greatest conspiracy theories
1. September 11, 2001 - Thanks to the power of the web and live broadcasts on television, the conspiracy theories surrounding the events of 9/11 - when terrorists attacked the World Trade Centre in New York and the Pentagon in Washington - have surpassed those of Roswell and JFK in traction. Despite repeated claims by al-Qaeda that it planned, organised and orchestrated the attacks, several official and unofficial investigations into the collapse of the Twin Towers which concluded that structural failure was responsible and footage of the events themselves, the conspiracy theories continue to grow in strength.
comments powered by Disqus
Bob W Smith - 11/21/2008
Is there a point to bringing all this up again? If you have something new to add, great; otherwise, old news.
Lou McDade - 11/19/2008
So, in the history of the skyscraper, never had one been brought down due to fire, however, on 9/11, three collapsed in the exact same manner due to fire? No, I'm not swallowing that one. Thanks, but no thanks.
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch