Day of Infamy: Pearl Harbor attack etched in Delco vet’s mind
“One kid saw my hat and said, ‘Look, a Pearl Harbor survivor.’ The other kid said, ‘I know where Pearl Harbor is. It’s a fishing village in Florida.’”
The 87-year-old Middletown resident generally shies away from the spotlight, but if he can help educate younger generations about World War II, he is willing to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
- Shipwreck Found Under World Trade Center Traced Back To Colonial Era Philadelphia
- Bob Dallek in the NYT gives a rave review of John Dean's history of Watergate cover-up
- Ex-President George W. Bush Authors Book About His Father
- Tears, and Anger, as Militants Destroy Iraq City’s Relics
- Europe notes 100th anniversary of World War I
- Why Benny Morris is both right and wrong
- Professor Ilan Pappé: Israel Has Chosen to be a 'Racist Apartheid State'
- Robert Drew, Cinema Verite Documentarian, Dies at 90