Italian Official: Vatican 'failed to act' for Jews
Gianfranco Fini, who began his career in a neo-fascist party, was speaking at a ceremony marking the 70th anniversary of the adoption of the laws.
Vatican Radio quickly reacted by denying his accusations.
The 1938 laws led to the deportation of thousands of Jews to Nazi concentration camps where many of them died.
comments powered by Disqus
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?
- American Historical Association backs revision of the AP course in history
- Middle East Scholars and Librarians Call for the Boycott of Israeli Academic Institutions
- Cornel West and the Insular World of the Obama-Hating Left