Suspected Nazi war criminal tracked down by student
State police in North Rhine-Westphalia are evaluating documents seized from the residence of the man - identified only as Adolf S. - as part of their investigation into his involvement in the massacre in the village of Deutsch Schuetzen, southeast of Vienna.
The raid came after an Austrian university student researching Nazi war crimes recognised him during his doctoral studies.
comments powered by Disqus
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards
- Daniel Pipes says in interview that the absence of anti-Israel protests in Muslim countries is highly significant
- A historian who studies China has discovered an overlooked angle in the debate about the Middle East. Could he have figured out a key reason for Iraq’s failure to defeat ISIS?