Neo-Nazi codes on the rise on German number plates
German officials are investigating an apparent rise in Right-wing extremists using car number plates as a platform to advertise their neo-Nazi political views.
Authorities in the north-eastern state of Brandenburg have given warning of a rise in extremists using letter and number combinations on number plates to identify themselves to the public.
Right-wing sympathisers recognise HJ as Hitler youth, NS as National
Socialism, and KZ as concentration camp, Brandenburg authorities said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Arizona Historical Society soon could be history
- Yale's Donald Kagan says students need to study Western civilization
- Ken Burns on Colbert to promote his new documentary, "The Address"
- UC Santa Barbara History Department featuring a series on the Great Society at 50
- Historians are trying to recover censored texts from World War I poets