Neo-Nazi codes on the rise on German number plates
German officials are investigating an apparent rise in Right-wing extremists using car number plates as a platform to advertise their neo-Nazi political views.
Authorities in the north-eastern state of Brandenburg have given warning of a rise in extremists using letter and number combinations on number plates to identify themselves to the public.
Right-wing sympathisers recognise HJ as Hitler youth, NS as National
Socialism, and KZ as concentration camp, Brandenburg authorities said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch