Neo-Nazi codes on the rise on German number plates
Authorities in the north-eastern state of Brandenburg have given warning of a rise in extremists using letter and number combinations on number plates to identify themselves to the public.
Right-wing sympathisers recognise HJ as Hitler youth, NS as National Socialism, and KZ as concentration camp, Brandenburg authorities said.
comments powered by Disqus
- Round 2: It's Benny Morris vs. Martin Kramer ... Was there a massacre in 1948 in Lydda?
- World War I Anniversary: Five Historians, Two Questions
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals