India moustaches 'face the chop'
It says that the country's famous facial hairs are disappearing as India enters the clean-shaven digital age.
The book says that the traditional belief that facial hair is a sign of virility appears to be facing the chop.
It says that young people in particular do not want an itchy moustache or beard which they think makes them look old.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I