India moustaches 'face the chop'
It says that the country's famous facial hairs are disappearing as India enters the clean-shaven digital age.
The book says that the traditional belief that facial hair is a sign of virility appears to be facing the chop.
It says that young people in particular do not want an itchy moustache or beard which they think makes them look old.
comments powered by Disqus
- It’s Martin Kramer vs. Ari Shavit vs. Benny Morris
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian Tim Furnish says liberals shouldn't be astonished that ISIS is stoning women to death -- "in many Muslim countries ... large majorities ... favor stoning"