About Murray Polner, HNN's Book Editor for Trade Books
Murray Polner has written books such as No Victory Parades: The Return of the Vietnam Veteran (Holt Rinehart & Winston; co-authored Disarmed and Dangerous: The Radical Lives & Times of Daniel & Philip Berrigan (Basic Books; Branch Rickey: A Biography (Atheneum);and written (co-editor) The Challenge of Shalom: The Jewish Tradition of Peace & Justice (New Society); When Can I Come Home? about Americans who fled to Canada and elsewhere to avoid the Vietnam War; edited The Conquest of the U.S. by Spain, essays by William Graham Sumner; and written and edited many more books. His writings have appeared in the NY Times, Washington Monthly, Newsday, Nation, Commonweal, antiwar.com, Lewrockwell.com, academic journals, and History News Network, et.al. He edited Present Tense magazine for 18 years as well as Fellowship magazine and has been a book packager, book publisher and book seller.
He would like to hear from interested book reviewers and asks that they contact him (Buber@optonline.net) and list their areas of interest.
comments powered by Disqus
- Nelson Mandela Dead: Icon of Anti-Apartheid Movement Dies at 95
- George H.W. Bush Given Lyndon B. Johnson Foundation Award
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Born To Run' manuscript could fetch $100,000 at NY auction
- Hospital Donates Records of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis to JFK Library
- Australia’s Eureka Flag Finds a New Patch