The Electoral College
NYT: One More Round of Voting, as Electors Do Their Duty
- AP: California Bill OK'd to change electoral vote system
Jonathan Soros: It's Time to Junk the Electoral College
Randall Lane: A bipartisan solution to improve the Electoral College inequities
- Delia M. Rios: Reforming the Electoral College ... Many Have Tried
- Jack Rakove: Chaos on Tuesday Could Have the Welcome Effect of Ending the Electoral College
- John Ferling: How New York Decided the Election of 1800
- Joyce Appleby: Junk the Electoral College
- Holly Brewer and Laurie Burnham: Disputed Elections Are an American Tradition
- Joshua Spivak: How the Electoral College Came into Existence
- Nathaniel Bates: What Are the Arguments Made in Favor--And Against--the Electoral College?
- Alexander Keyssar: Why Electoral College Reform Is Not Only Essential--But Doable (In 1969 We Almost Got Rid of It)
- Akhil Reed Amar and Vikram David Amar: 10 Arguments in Favor of Keeping the Electoral College -- Refuted!
- Akhil Reed Amar and Vikram David Amar : Why We Should Junk the Electoral College
comments powered by Disqus
- Is it a reminder of Nazis or a historical object worthy of saving?
- Supreme Court reveals that the docket books of many justices survive -- and are being made available
- Poll: Majority Of Americans Say Obama Is Mixed Race, Not Black
- New technology helps paleontologists see Ice-Age bee in intricate detail
- History textbooks in crosshairs of Australia's curriculum wars
- She Came All the Way from Melbourne to Attend the OAH
- The 7 Most Popular HNN Videos from the 2014 OAH
- Jesse Lemisch’s up-from-below history is still strikingly original
- U.Va. Historian Alan Taylor Wins 2014 Pulitzer for Book on Slaves and War -- His second Pulitzer!
- UW Professor Stephanie Camp, 46, feminist historian, dies