The Electoral College
NYT: One More Round of Voting, as Electors Do Their Duty
- AP: California Bill OK'd to change electoral vote system
Jonathan Soros: It's Time to Junk the Electoral College
Randall Lane: A bipartisan solution to improve the Electoral College inequities
- Delia M. Rios: Reforming the Electoral College ... Many Have Tried
- Jack Rakove: Chaos on Tuesday Could Have the Welcome Effect of Ending the Electoral College
- John Ferling: How New York Decided the Election of 1800
- Joyce Appleby: Junk the Electoral College
- Holly Brewer and Laurie Burnham: Disputed Elections Are an American Tradition
- Joshua Spivak: How the Electoral College Came into Existence
- Nathaniel Bates: What Are the Arguments Made in Favor--And Against--the Electoral College?
- Alexander Keyssar: Why Electoral College Reform Is Not Only Essential--But Doable (In 1969 We Almost Got Rid of It)
- Akhil Reed Amar and Vikram David Amar: 10 Arguments in Favor of Keeping the Electoral College -- Refuted!
- Akhil Reed Amar and Vikram David Amar : Why We Should Junk the Electoral College
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Fernando Prado on quest to find remains of Cervantes
- Historian shines a light on the dark heart of Australia's nationhood
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- Japanese historians slam sex-slave apology review
- Stephanie Coontz: "Marriages require much more maturity than they once did."