Just don't mention Hitler: Young Germans learn to fall in love with their country again
A study has shown that increasing numbers of Germans think they should be proud about their country.
Germany is preparing to celebrate 20 years of the downfall of the Berlin Wall and the 60 years since the founding of the post-war Republic that replaced the Third Reich.
A study, carried out by the Identity Foundation in Duesseldorf, showed twice as many Germans were 'very proud' to be German as eight years ago.
comments powered by Disqus
- How Americans Feel About Religious Groups
- Tea Party support linked to educational segregation, new study shows
- History of Philly Rests Under I-95
- Agreement aims to protect North Shore wrecks from looters
- Award-Winning Filmmaker Kevin McCann to Produce the First Film about the Easter Rising in Ireland
- It's official: 2014 AHA election results are in
- In new book UC Berkeley historian Waldo E. Martin, Jr. takes Black Panther Party's point of view
- Economics historian finds that real social mobility takes hundreds of years
- Historian turns baker?