Murderer Dr. Crippen May Be Exhumed Amid Innocence Claims
Efforts to dig up his remains have moved a step closer after prison authorities gave his family the green light for re-burial.
But they have been told they must first get permission from the relatives of three other killers whose bodies lie in unconsecrated graves next to his at Pentonville jail in London.
Now the Crippen lawyer Giovanni Di Stefano is appealing for help in tracing the other families.
And he says he is determined to get a pardon for the notorious poisoner thanks to DNA evidence from the murder scene.
comments powered by Disqus
- While French historians take a common view of WW I, British and German don't
- Historian: Proclamation Naming Pa. State Gun Gets Facts Wrong
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I