For Jackie Kennedy/Bobby Kennedy affair rumors, third time not the charm
In his new book, "Bobby and Jackie: A Love Story" (available on July 14 from Simon & Schuster's Atria Books), Heymann interviews several on-the-record witnesses who say that the in-laws had a sexual relationship after JFK's assassination in 1963.
David Talbot, author of "Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years," refused to even comment on Heymann's tome because he doesn't believe the writer is a credible source on the Kennedy family.
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 6/26/2009
With Ted Kennedy on his last legs, C. David Heymann is trying to get in on a last gasp of interest in the Kennedy family. No one cares, Mr. Heymann, both are long gone and we have more recent speculation to titillate us, e.g., SC Governor Sanford, how cool is it to have an Argentine girl friend? I've not seen a photograph of her so it's sight unseen, but I bet all the other females involved with high ranking politicians pale in comparison.
- Theodore Van Kirk, 93, Enola Gay Navigator, Dies
- The beautiful, historic shrines that Islamists try to destroy
- East Germany's Blood Art: No Justice for Victims of Regime's Treasure Hunt
- President Warren Harding’s Love Letters Open to the Public
- Earth Is In The Early Days Of A New Mass-Extinction Event, Researchers Warn
- Irish slave owners were compensated historian reveals
- Two historians are in a race against time to preserve early church records from destruction
- Yale's Jay Winter sums up what we should remember about WW I
- Plagiarism scandals galore … but no consequences?