Basic FactsOccupation:Independent historian. Retired postal mail handler, union officer, and union editor.Area of Research:American history, labor history, race, and class. My work focuses on two of the most important class conscious, anti-white supremacist, working class intellectuals of the twentieth century—the autodidacts Hubert H. Harrison and Theodore W. Allen.Education:
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?