Democracy: A Cure for Terrorism?
- Why Hamas Won By Neve Gordon
- Why Hamas's Victory Is a Disaster By Robert Dreyfuss
- The Hamas electoral victory ... Democracy's bitter fruit By Daniel Pipes
- Is Sharansky Right? Does Everyone Want to Be Free? By Martin Kramer
- Want to End Terrorism? End Foreign Occupations. By Juan Cole
- Like Reagan, Bush Is Now Using Freedom to Help End Tyranny By Jamie Glazov
- Debunking the Poverty-Causes-Terrorism Myth (WSJ) By Salil Tripathi
- A Former Bush Defense Official Questions the Party Line About the Desirability of Planting Democracies in the Middle East By Dov S. Zakheim
- Does the W in George W's Name Stand for Woodrow Wilson? By David M. Kennedy
- They Attacked Us Because We Love Freedom? By Patrick Buchanan
- Bush Has Been Sounding the Same Themes for Years (Just Like Reagan Did) By Kiron Skinner
- About John Lewis Gaddis's Advice to the Bush Administration By David Broder
- Bush Pere Feared Democracy, Bush Fils Embraces It By Judith Apter Klinghoffer
- Why Elections in Iraq Are No Panacea By Stuart Schaar
- In Praise of the Bush National Security Strategy By John Lewis Gaddis
comments powered by Disqus
ROBERT MACELVAIN - 8/20/2006
Doomsday Pending? or Doomsday Thwarted?
In the year 1905, Nobel physicist, Albert Einstein, discovered the Proton Genie, and gave the World his paradigm E=mc² equation.
Einstein proved that extracting and fusing PROTONS from ordinary pure water can make everybody on Earth so idly rich and content from the benefits of this clean, virtually-free and inexhaustible energy supply that nobody should ever again have to contend with pollution, war or poverty, and Mother Nature can once again reign as The Supreme Mistress of any and all Climate Change.
The Earth Clock reads: One Minute Until Doomsday!
Is it too late? Or, will some ordinary, individual tinkerer (maybe just an average high school student) rise to the occasion and demonstrate the physical expression of Einstein's equation so that the entire World Population can move forward into the future with peace, contentment, and tranquility?
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History