About Paul BuhleArchives
This is a list, in reverse chronological order, of articles published regarding the controversy involving Paul Buhle.
- Ralph Luker, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (February 2003).
- Arnold Beichman, The Historian Who Called Harry Truman"America's Stalin" (February 3, 2003).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, A Challenge to Paul Buhle (January 14, 2003).
- Paul Buhle, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (November, 2002).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, Radical History (June, 2002).
comments powered by Disqus
- A farm boy became a fearsome warrior at Iwo Jima. And he did it with a flamethrower.
- Plymouth Rock vandalized with red graffiti ahead of 400th anniversary of Mayflower landing
- The enslaved people who built and staffed the White House: An afterthought no more
- Truman and Coolidge go up, Jefferson and Jackson go down. How history remembers presidents
- George Steiner: The Last Viennese Jew
- Renowned presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin finally takes on George Washington
- Legal Historian Jed Shugerman Says William Barr's Actions Are "Remarkably Not Normal"
- Historian Ruth Ben-Ghiat Quoted in Washington Post Article on Trump's Quest to Rewrite History
- This one-of-a-kind conference celebrates the real people behind the Underground Railroad
- Zara Steiner, distinguished scholar of diplomatic history, dies at 91