About Paul BuhleArchives
This is a list, in reverse chronological order, of articles published regarding the controversy involving Paul Buhle.
- Ralph Luker, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (February 2003).
- Arnold Beichman, The Historian Who Called Harry Truman"America's Stalin" (February 3, 2003).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, A Challenge to Paul Buhle (January 14, 2003).
- Paul Buhle, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (November, 2002).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, Radical History (June, 2002).
comments powered by Disqus
- Emergency powers helped Hitler’s rise. Germany has avoided them ever since.
- Barack Obama Shares His Recommended Reading For Black History Month
- New Book Highlights Black farmers’ role in the struggle for civil rights
- The lengthy history of white politicians wearing blackface — and getting a pass
- The plot to assassinate George Washington — and how it was foiled
- History has a massive gender bias. We’ll settle for fixing Wikipedia.
- Historians fight back as TV raids their research treasures for its shows
- "The North Star" Launches with Keisha N. Blain as Editor-in-Chief
- New Interactive Tool Maps the American War on Terror
- Cynthia E. Orozco presents at Latino history Texas symposium