About Paul BuhleArchives
This is a list, in reverse chronological order, of articles published regarding the controversy involving Paul Buhle.
- Ralph Luker, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (February 2003).
- Arnold Beichman, The Historian Who Called Harry Truman"America's Stalin" (February 3, 2003).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, A Challenge to Paul Buhle (January 14, 2003).
- Paul Buhle, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (November, 2002).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, Radical History (June, 2002).
comments powered by Disqus
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt