About Paul BuhleArchives
This is a list, in reverse chronological order, of articles published regarding the controversy involving Paul Buhle.
- Ralph Luker, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (February 2003).
- Arnold Beichman, The Historian Who Called Harry Truman"America's Stalin" (February 3, 2003).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, A Challenge to Paul Buhle (January 14, 2003).
- Paul Buhle, Letter in the OAH Newsletter (November, 2002).
- Harvey Klehr and John Earl Haynes, Radical History (June, 2002).
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Pete Buttigieg may be reviving progressive ideals of the Social Gospel Movement
- Medal of Honor review sought for minority World War I heroes
- Russia isn’t the first country to protest Western control over global telecommunications
- Redactions: The Declassified File
- Abraham Lincoln, Joe Biden and the politics of touch