HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation.
- By giving securely online. Click here and the link will take you to the GWU donation page. On the donation page, click the yellow "View all gift options" button. In the drop-down menu select "DIrect my gift to:" and select "History News Network." Then click the green button that says "Next: Gift Details" and fill out the requested fields.
- By mailing your check, made out to The George Washington University and with the name of the department and HNN in the memo line, to:
The George Washington University
PO Box 98131
Washington, DC 20077-9756
- By phone by calling the GW Annual Fund at 1-800-789-2611.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
comments powered by Disqus
Naib Bahia - 9/5/2003
Why did the US start the war with Iraq? I know we had problems with them before with some inccidents but what really made the US attack Iraq? Was it because of the oil, the land...........?
Oswaldo F. de Melo - 9/4/2003
How would I do to make a donation, because I live in Brazil and what is the minimum value?
shanky - 8/28/2003
i want to know about the museum destroyed in iraq
especially old mesopotamian museums
i want to architectural features of these museums
- Fate of Confederate Monuments Is Stalled by Competing Legal Battles
- 'I Gave Up Hope': As Girls, They Were Jailed In Squalor For Protesting Segregation
- Army Releases a Critical History of the War in Iraq
- Historians Explain How The Women's March Builds On More Than 100 Years Of Resistance
- Why Reagan's 'Star Wars' Defense Plan Remained Science Fiction
- Heather Cox Richardson On The First Government Shutdown In U.S. History
- A New History of Native Americans Responds to ‘Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee’
- Historian's new TV series tears apart America's revered founding myths
- Dr. Mildred Denby Green, Trailblazing Historian of Black Music in Memphis Dies
- Was Eric Hobsbawm a dangerous Communist?