War Presidents and Public Opinion PollsHot Topics
Articles & Excerpts
- NYT Discovers that A Duke U. Political Scientist Influenced Bush to Emphasize Victory to Maintain Public Support
- Have Americans Usually Supported Their Wars?
- What the Public Will Stomach By Lawrence F. Kaplan
- Did Public Opinion Really Shift After Tet?
- Do War Presidents Do Better at the Polls? By David Greenberg
comments powered by Disqus
- A girl named Greta and the seriously sexist history of Time’s Person of the Year
- Poll: Majority of Democrats think Obama was better president than Washington
- Civil War Soldiers Used Hair Dye to Make Themselves Look Better in Pictures, Archaeologists Discover
- Monumental statue of black man defies Confederate monuments
- From Consensus To Deadlock: Is Impeachment Still A Check On Presidents?
- Black Scholars Respond to Dr. Lorgia García Peña Tenure Denial at Harvard
- Historians Kirsten Weld and Erik Baker Interviewed About Harvard Graduate Worker Strike in Chronicle of Higher Education
- Kate Shaw: Andrew Johnson Was Impeached for Being a Racist Demagogue
- Bullets That Killed John F. Kennedy Immortalized as Digital Replicas by Smithsonian
- 37 books for history lovers: 11 Historians Select Their Favorite Books of 2019