War Presidents and Public Opinion PollsHot Topics
Articles & Excerpts
- NYT Discovers that A Duke U. Political Scientist Influenced Bush to Emphasize Victory to Maintain Public Support
- Have Americans Usually Supported Their Wars?
- What the Public Will Stomach By Lawrence F. Kaplan
- Did Public Opinion Really Shift After Tet?
- Do War Presidents Do Better at the Polls? By David Greenberg
comments powered by Disqus
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel