War Presidents and Public Opinion PollsHot Topics
Articles & Excerpts
- NYT Discovers that A Duke U. Political Scientist Influenced Bush to Emphasize Victory to Maintain Public Support
- Have Americans Usually Supported Their Wars?
- What the Public Will Stomach By Lawrence F. Kaplan
- Did Public Opinion Really Shift After Tet?
- Do War Presidents Do Better at the Polls? By David Greenberg
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Gen. Eisenhower Threatened to Quit Just Before D-Day
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?