Conspiracy TheoriesHot Topics
tags: conspiracy theories
Click HERE for our most recent articles.
- New footage captures moments before JFK assassination
- Historian David Kaiser Plows Through New Kennedy Assassination Research
- Should Harvard University Press have published David Kaiser's JFK conspiracy book?
- Mel Ayton: Conspiracy Thinking and the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Assassinations: Part I & II
Mel Ayton: Review of Gus Russo and Stephen Molton's Brothers In Arms – The Kennedys, The Castros, and the Politics of Murder (Bloomsbury, 2008
- Max Holland: Why no one should believe the confessions of this LBJ advance man
- Max Holland: Anatomy of a JFK Conspiracy Book by a Reputable Academic
- John McAdams: Review of David Kaiser's The Road to Dallas: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Robin Lindley: Why Vincent Bugliosi Is So Sure Oswald Alone Killed JFK (Interview)
- Thomas Mallon: The most exhaustive book yet written about the Kennedy assassination should lay the conspiracy theories to rest once and for all—but it won’t.
- Don Bohning: Review of David Talbot's Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
- Max Holland and Johann Rush: 1963: 11 Seconds in Dallas
- Max Holland: The British JFK Producer Who Brought Shame on the History Channel
- Mel Ayton: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Motives
- Mel Ayton: Do Any of the New Books and Documentaries Prove Who Killed JFK?
- Mel Ayton: The Warren Commission Report: 40 Years Later It Still Stands Up
- Max Holland: The JFK Lawyers' Conspiracy
- Gerald Posner: Single Bullet, Single Gunman
- Mel Ayton: Review of Shane O'Sullivan's Who Killed Bobby?
- Mel Ayton: Review of Burton Hersh’s Bobby and J. Edgar – The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover That Transformed America
- Mel Ayton: How the Discovery Channel Duped the American Public About the RFK Assassination Acoustics Debate
- Mel Ayton: The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress
- Mel Ayton: Did the CIA Kill Bobby Kennedy? The BBC's Blunder
- Mel Ayton: Did the PLO Murder Robert Kennedy?
comments powered by Disqus
- How the Gilded Age's Top 1 Percent Thrived on Corruption
- The return of Ken Starr: He pushed impeachment for Clinton but now defends Trump
- The first transport of Jews to Auschwitz was 997 teenage girls. Few survived.
- As India’s Constitution Turns 70, Opposing Sides Fight to Claim Its Author as One of Their Own
- "You shall never be a bystander." How We Learn About the Holocaust When the Last Survivors Are Gone
- What Happens When You Give Students Control of the Syllabus?
- A Civil War-era ‘witch bottle’ may have been found on a Virginia highway, archaeologists say
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians