Conspiracy TheoriesHot Topics
tags: conspiracy theories
Click HERE for our most recent articles.
- New footage captures moments before JFK assassination
- Historian David Kaiser Plows Through New Kennedy Assassination Research
- Should Harvard University Press have published David Kaiser's JFK conspiracy book?
- Mel Ayton: Conspiracy Thinking and the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Assassinations: Part I & II
Mel Ayton: Review of Gus Russo and Stephen Molton's Brothers In Arms – The Kennedys, The Castros, and the Politics of Murder (Bloomsbury, 2008
- Max Holland: Why no one should believe the confessions of this LBJ advance man
- Max Holland: Anatomy of a JFK Conspiracy Book by a Reputable Academic
- John McAdams: Review of David Kaiser's The Road to Dallas: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Robin Lindley: Why Vincent Bugliosi Is So Sure Oswald Alone Killed JFK (Interview)
- Thomas Mallon: The most exhaustive book yet written about the Kennedy assassination should lay the conspiracy theories to rest once and for all—but it won’t.
- Don Bohning: Review of David Talbot's Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
- Max Holland and Johann Rush: 1963: 11 Seconds in Dallas
- Max Holland: The British JFK Producer Who Brought Shame on the History Channel
- Mel Ayton: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Motives
- Mel Ayton: Do Any of the New Books and Documentaries Prove Who Killed JFK?
- Mel Ayton: The Warren Commission Report: 40 Years Later It Still Stands Up
- Max Holland: The JFK Lawyers' Conspiracy
- Gerald Posner: Single Bullet, Single Gunman
- Mel Ayton: Review of Shane O'Sullivan's Who Killed Bobby?
- Mel Ayton: Review of Burton Hersh’s Bobby and J. Edgar – The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover That Transformed America
- Mel Ayton: How the Discovery Channel Duped the American Public About the RFK Assassination Acoustics Debate
- Mel Ayton: The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress
- Mel Ayton: Did the CIA Kill Bobby Kennedy? The BBC's Blunder
- Mel Ayton: Did the PLO Murder Robert Kennedy?
comments powered by Disqus
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time