Conspiracy TheoriesHot Topics
tags: conspiracy theories
Click HERE for our most recent articles.
- New footage captures moments before JFK assassination
- Historian David Kaiser Plows Through New Kennedy Assassination Research
- Should Harvard University Press have published David Kaiser's JFK conspiracy book?
- Mel Ayton: Conspiracy Thinking and the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Assassinations: Part I & II
Mel Ayton: Review of Gus Russo and Stephen Molton's Brothers In Arms – The Kennedys, The Castros, and the Politics of Murder (Bloomsbury, 2008
- Max Holland: Why no one should believe the confessions of this LBJ advance man
- Max Holland: Anatomy of a JFK Conspiracy Book by a Reputable Academic
- John McAdams: Review of David Kaiser's The Road to Dallas: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Robin Lindley: Why Vincent Bugliosi Is So Sure Oswald Alone Killed JFK (Interview)
- Thomas Mallon: The most exhaustive book yet written about the Kennedy assassination should lay the conspiracy theories to rest once and for all—but it won’t.
- Don Bohning: Review of David Talbot's Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
- Max Holland and Johann Rush: 1963: 11 Seconds in Dallas
- Max Holland: The British JFK Producer Who Brought Shame on the History Channel
- Mel Ayton: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Motives
- Mel Ayton: Do Any of the New Books and Documentaries Prove Who Killed JFK?
- Mel Ayton: The Warren Commission Report: 40 Years Later It Still Stands Up
- Max Holland: The JFK Lawyers' Conspiracy
- Gerald Posner: Single Bullet, Single Gunman
- Mel Ayton: Review of Shane O'Sullivan's Who Killed Bobby?
- Mel Ayton: Review of Burton Hersh’s Bobby and J. Edgar – The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover That Transformed America
- Mel Ayton: How the Discovery Channel Duped the American Public About the RFK Assassination Acoustics Debate
- Mel Ayton: The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress
- Mel Ayton: Did the CIA Kill Bobby Kennedy? The BBC's Blunder
- Mel Ayton: Did the PLO Murder Robert Kennedy?
comments powered by Disqus
- Live through incredible Berlin Wall escape stories with YouTube's VR history project
- How Codebreakers Helped Secure U.S. Victory in the Battle of Midway
- The Equal Rights Amendment May Pass Now. It’s Only Been 96 Years.
- Teenage Rescuer, Now 92, Meets Family She Saved From Nazis
- Mormons in Mexico: A brief history of polygamy, cartel violence and faith
- Chris Riback is Reading the Impeachment Inquiry Opening Statements Aloud on His Podcast
- Julie Hirschfeld Davis & Michael D. Shear: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration
- 14 Ships' Figureheads Weighing Over 20 Tons Arrive at UK's Newest Museum, The Box
- Historian Hope Harrison Interviewed for article on German Reunification in The Atlantic
- “If you liked this interview, you’ll love this book”: A Review of Sarah Milov’s The Cigarette: A Political History (2019)