Conspiracy TheoriesHot Topics
tags: conspiracy theories
Click HERE for our most recent articles.
- New footage captures moments before JFK assassination
- Historian David Kaiser Plows Through New Kennedy Assassination Research
- Should Harvard University Press have published David Kaiser's JFK conspiracy book?
- Mel Ayton: Conspiracy Thinking and the John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Assassinations: Part I & II
Mel Ayton: Review of Gus Russo and Stephen Molton's Brothers In Arms – The Kennedys, The Castros, and the Politics of Murder (Bloomsbury, 2008
- Max Holland: Why no one should believe the confessions of this LBJ advance man
- Max Holland: Anatomy of a JFK Conspiracy Book by a Reputable Academic
- John McAdams: Review of David Kaiser's The Road to Dallas: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- Robin Lindley: Why Vincent Bugliosi Is So Sure Oswald Alone Killed JFK (Interview)
- Thomas Mallon: The most exhaustive book yet written about the Kennedy assassination should lay the conspiracy theories to rest once and for all—but it won’t.
- Don Bohning: Review of David Talbot's Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years
- Max Holland and Johann Rush: 1963: 11 Seconds in Dallas
- Max Holland: The British JFK Producer Who Brought Shame on the History Channel
- Mel Ayton: Lee Harvey Oswald’s Motives
- Mel Ayton: Do Any of the New Books and Documentaries Prove Who Killed JFK?
- Mel Ayton: The Warren Commission Report: 40 Years Later It Still Stands Up
- Max Holland: The JFK Lawyers' Conspiracy
- Gerald Posner: Single Bullet, Single Gunman
- Mel Ayton: Review of Shane O'Sullivan's Who Killed Bobby?
- Mel Ayton: Review of Burton Hersh’s Bobby and J. Edgar – The Historic Face-Off Between the Kennedys and J. Edgar Hoover That Transformed America
- Mel Ayton: How the Discovery Channel Duped the American Public About the RFK Assassination Acoustics Debate
- Mel Ayton: The Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy and the Girl in the Polka Dot Dress
- Mel Ayton: Did the CIA Kill Bobby Kennedy? The BBC's Blunder
- Mel Ayton: Did the PLO Murder Robert Kennedy?
comments powered by Disqus
- Who Should Own Photos of Slaves? The Descendants, not Harvard, a Lawsuit Says
- No, Fox’s Katie Pavlich, the US Wasn’t the First to Abolish Slavery
- Boeing Brings 100 Years Of History To Its Fight To Restore Its Reputation
- Destroying Istanbul to 'Restore' It
- “Votes For Women," an Upcoming Exhibit at the National Portrait Gallery, Highlights the Bold Accomplishments of Women of Color
- Medgar Evers' home established as a national monument in Jackson
- MIT Historian Kate Brown Alleges United Nations Scientific Cover-Up Of Death And Disease Toll From Chernobyl
- Atlanta’s Civil War Monument, Minus the Pro-Confederate Bunkum
- In the age of distraction, one small publisher keeps local history alive in sepia tones
- Historians Weigh In: Are we returning to an age of political extremes?