Holocaust DenialHot Topics
Vatican stresses pope's condemnation of Holocaust
- Protesters break into Oxford Union to disrupt David Irving debate
- Deep Roots of Denial for Iran’s True Believer (Holocaust Denial)
- Iran: Official Sanction Of Holocaust Conference Distresses Many
- Jewish Groups Implored to withdraw Invitations to Mel Gibson
- Iranian University Holds"Holocaust Myth" Conference
- Closed archive leads to Holocaust denial claim
- Holocaust deniers from East, West joining forces
- Despite Holocaust denial, Iran seems to have worked with Nazis
- Historian Sees Contradiction between AHA's Stand on Holocaust Denial and Its Stand on Armenian Genocide
- Austrian prosecutors file Holocaust denial charges against David Irving
- Wyman Institute: New U.S. gov't report misrepresents Holocaust-deniers as 'scholars'
Deborah Lipstadt: Has the Vatican no Common Sense?
Deborah Lipstadt: The lies and obfuscations of Bishop Williamson
- HNN Poll: Jail David Irving?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Why they deny the Holocaust (because they were never told about it)
- Max Boot: Hitler's Mideast helpers
- Richard Cravatts: Whatever the Findings at Iran’s Holocaust Conference, It Works Politically for Ahmadinejad
- Bret Stephens: Polite society helped pave the way for Iran's Holocaust conference.
- Anne Applebaum: Holocaust Denial Is No Joke
- NPR: Holocaust denial is political, not epistemological, phenomenon [audio 36min]
- Garin K. Hovannisian: The folly of jailing genocide deniers
- Timothy Garton Ash: This is the moment for Europe to dismantle taboos, not erect them
- Robert Satlof: The Holocaust's Arab Heroes
- Irfan Khawaja:"Holocaust Museum Watch" and the Exploitation of Anti-Semitism
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer: Professors for Ahmadinejad
- WSJ Editorial: David Irving
- Jesse Lemisch: Why Historians Have a Responsibility to Condemn the Jailing of David Irving
- Deborah Lipstadt: Holocaust Denial Is Alive and Well in the Middle East
- Deborah E. Lipstadt: Online Chat About Her Holocaust Case
- Jesse Leavenworth: One Way to Teach Kids About Holocaust Denial
- Deborah Lipstadt: C-Span's Mistake
- Peter Kirstein: Should Respectable Historians Attend and Speak at Conferences Hosted by David Irving?
comments powered by Disqus
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?