Holocaust DenialHot Topics
Vatican stresses pope's condemnation of Holocaust
- Protesters break into Oxford Union to disrupt David Irving debate
- Deep Roots of Denial for Iran’s True Believer (Holocaust Denial)
- Iran: Official Sanction Of Holocaust Conference Distresses Many
- Jewish Groups Implored to withdraw Invitations to Mel Gibson
- Iranian University Holds"Holocaust Myth" Conference
- Closed archive leads to Holocaust denial claim
- Holocaust deniers from East, West joining forces
- Despite Holocaust denial, Iran seems to have worked with Nazis
- Historian Sees Contradiction between AHA's Stand on Holocaust Denial and Its Stand on Armenian Genocide
- Austrian prosecutors file Holocaust denial charges against David Irving
- Wyman Institute: New U.S. gov't report misrepresents Holocaust-deniers as 'scholars'
Deborah Lipstadt: Has the Vatican no Common Sense?
Deborah Lipstadt: The lies and obfuscations of Bishop Williamson
- HNN Poll: Jail David Irving?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Why they deny the Holocaust (because they were never told about it)
- Max Boot: Hitler's Mideast helpers
- Richard Cravatts: Whatever the Findings at Iran’s Holocaust Conference, It Works Politically for Ahmadinejad
- Bret Stephens: Polite society helped pave the way for Iran's Holocaust conference.
- Anne Applebaum: Holocaust Denial Is No Joke
- NPR: Holocaust denial is political, not epistemological, phenomenon [audio 36min]
- Garin K. Hovannisian: The folly of jailing genocide deniers
- Timothy Garton Ash: This is the moment for Europe to dismantle taboos, not erect them
- Robert Satlof: The Holocaust's Arab Heroes
- Irfan Khawaja:"Holocaust Museum Watch" and the Exploitation of Anti-Semitism
- Judith Apter Klinghoffer: Professors for Ahmadinejad
- WSJ Editorial: David Irving
- Jesse Lemisch: Why Historians Have a Responsibility to Condemn the Jailing of David Irving
- Deborah Lipstadt: Holocaust Denial Is Alive and Well in the Middle East
- Deborah E. Lipstadt: Online Chat About Her Holocaust Case
- Jesse Leavenworth: One Way to Teach Kids About Holocaust Denial
- Deborah Lipstadt: C-Span's Mistake
- Peter Kirstein: Should Respectable Historians Attend and Speak at Conferences Hosted by David Irving?
comments powered by Disqus
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of