HNN Hot Topics: Gun ViolenceHot Topics
tags: Hot Topics, Second Amendment, guns, gun control
Click HERE for our most recent articles on guns and gun violence.
Click HERE for historians commenting on the Pittsburgh shooting.
Click HERE for historians commenting on the Parkland shooting.
“Since 1970, more Americans have died from guns than died in all U.S. wars going back to the American Revolution.” — NYT Columnist Nicholas Kristof
Commentary & News
Michael Bellesiles Scandal
comments powered by Disqus
Bill Hutto - 7/13/2008
Crooks won't be deterred by gun control. They will get them by hook or crook.
Stephen Kislock - 3/23/2007
I really think GUNS in the Hands of the "People" today, is one reason the Neo-Con have not attempted a real Coup d e tat, Just look to Iraq and what happens when the "People" can Arm themselves!
Earl David Quammen - 3/16/2007
All 'gun control' is REPUGNANT to We The People's Constitution. To Wit;
The PROOF is insurmountable; Before the current Constitution -
During the debates -
And, After the FACT -
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed". Means EXACTLY that which is written. All 'precedence' to the contrary is Constitutionally REPUGNANT and therefore NULL and VOID.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance