Document Supplied by Charles HanleyHistorians/History
Mr. Hanley has asked HNN to draw the attention of readers to the end of the second paragraph, July 28 entry, where the text refers to"enemy equipment."
comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Hard-Earned Lessons from Past Pandemics
- Museum’s Future Clouded by Chance Discovery: Swastika Hiding in Plain Sight
- 'And The World Went Crazy': How Hollywood Changed After Hiroshima
- America’s Military Should Confront Its Past, Not Bury It
- Trump and the Suburbs: Is He Out of Tune with America's Increasingly Diverse Voters?